Pulls, Dates & Times Subject To Change Without Notice
is a general list of rules.
The Contest will be for ages 4 -
11 years old and 12 years old who qualified at age 11 at State and National
Child will enter the age, he or
she is the day of the pedal pull.
Trophies for 1st, 2nd
and 3rd place finishers.
4. Whoever can pull the weighted sled the greatest distance in their age group will be the winner of that event.
5. Each Contestant must register at the event and have a parent's or guardian's signature on the registration form.
6. 1st and 2nd place finishers are eligible to advance to the State Championship.
7. Pull official has the option to make adjustments on equipment after five contestants, then the pull official may make
additional adjustments during the next five contestants if needed. Those contestants will repull at the end of the age group.
8. Must sit on tractor seat at all times, must keep tractor front end on ground or pull is stopped at this point.
NO unsafe operation will be allowed.
9. When forward motion stops pull is over.
10. All rulings by track officials are final.